9 Heart Patterns for Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s day is just around the corner and it’s time to stitch up a few hearts for your loved ones! Whether you’re crocheting or knitting, we’ve got all sorts of fun patterns for you. Even super simple ones for beginners. Take a look at these 9 heart-tastic Valentine’s day patterns!
1. Love You Forever Knit Heart: How fun are these knit stuffed hearts? Make one in every color. Find the tutorial via Tanis Fiber Arts.
2. Felted Yarn Hearts: Use up your wool yarn scraps to make these darling felted hearts. Find the tutorial via Knitting Daily.
3. Heart Chain Stitch Ribbon: This simple heart project can be crocheted in a flash, and makes for a fun wrapped Valentine’s day gift! Find the tutorial via Make and Takes.
4. Heart Head Warmer: How sweet is this heart shaped head warmer? Make one for your Valentine. Find the tutorial via Creatiknit.
5. Easy Knitted Hearts: Knit a long line of yarn and stitch it up into a darling heart. Find the tutorial via Rad Megan.
6. Heart Crochet Necklaces: Make a set of these sweetheart necklaces for your Valentine. Find the tutorial via Make and Takes.
7. Knit Heart Ornament: Hearts come in all sizes and colors. I just love this bright blue one, perfect for your Heart Tree! Find the tutorial via Hands Occupied.
8. Valentine Knit Hearts: Knit up these darling little hearts for Valentine’s day. Find the tutorial via Red Ted Art.
9. Crochet Heart Card: Crochet a heart and glue it to a card for the perfect handmade gift. Find the tutorial via Make and Takes.
Want more yarn projects?